RENT A VESPA
Complete your stay in Tuscany with an unforgettable Vespa ride in Chianti. Experience fun, wine, food, history and beautiful landscapes, renting a legendary Vespa. Vesparental Chianti is located in Greve in Chianti, a charming town in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. Vespas are all Primavera 125cc, latest model to travel with more ease of handling, ABS for more security, unlimited mileage and roadside assistance.
Third party liability insurance. Jet helmet per person, trunk holder, USB. Other optional for a fee: Wi-fi with the ability to connect up to 10 devices € 10,00
To drive a Vespa requires a valid car license and of course some driving experience for your safety. Vespas are provided with full tank and must be returned the same way. Close to our rental station there are three gas stations.
- The renter must be over 18 years old.
- Renter must have a valid car license (B).
- Renter must provide a valid credit card as a guaranty.
- Reservations are confirmed with a deposit of 50% of the total price.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Gasoline consumed during the rental period (the vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned after refueling).
- Parking fines during the rental period can be charged in the credit card.
- All accessories included: what is lost, damaged or not returned will be charged to the credit card.
- If the scooter is damaged or was not reported in the same condition in which it was supplied, Vesparental Chianti charge the cost of any repairs on the hirer credit card. The renter is entirely responsible for its own driving skills.